Terms & Conditions
As of 01/03/19:
1. Balloon designs and colours may differ from the photos you see, Zoe will often change them slightly as she improves models. Please state if you’d like them the same.
2. Once the booking form has been received Zoe will reply with an invoice. This has instructions on how to pay the Booking Fee. Customers requested dates will be held for 7 days from the time the invoice is sent. If the booking fee has not been Paid within the 7 days, the date is then opened back up for other potential customers.
3. Bookings are only secured once the NON REFUNDABLE Booking Fee has been paid. Your email/message confirmation serves as a contract between us. By sending the Booking Fee you understand that it is to cover Zoe for any work that is turned down in anticipation of your party and that it will not be refunded in a case where you have to cancel. Once the booking fee has been paid, you agreeing to the following terms;
1. Once paid, the Booking Fee cannot be refunded. In some cases Zoe may offer a way to redeem the cost either by ordering a balloon of the same value to the booking fee or to reschedule the booking for another day.
2. If you cancel 21 days or less prior to your event a half payment is required. This is to help cover for any loss of work Zoe has turned down in preparation to your event.
3. Zoe cannot guarantee your balloon will not pop. Over time your balloon will naturally deflate. Please read the FAQs on my advice for helping your balloon to last as long as possible.
4. Zoe is only human and sometimes things happen out of her control. She will only cancel if absolutely necessary. However if she does you will be offered one of the following:
a. A full refund;
b. A different package such as The Missing Twister when possible;
c. An alternative date.